1. Mee Len Chye, Hong Ye Li, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Leo Lit Man Poon and Joseph Sriyal Malik Peiris. Genetically modified plants comprising SARS-Co V viral nucleotide sequences and methods of use thereof for immunization against SARS (US Patent: WO2005054473-A1), June 2005.
2. R Sathishkumar, S Balamurugan, S BalaMurugan, IP Varghese and MC Harish. Detection of fragrant and non-fragrant rice genotypes by simple PCR-RFLP marker system (Application no.: 201741012732) – Indian patent filed, July 2018
1. Dhivya S, Rajeev Kumar S, Ramachandran VS and Sathishkumar R (2010): DNA Barcoding of Indian Medicinal Plants – A Case Study. In Parimelazhagan T., Manian S. and Pugalenthi M (Eds.) “Herbal Perspectives – Present and Future” Published by SSPH, India.
2. S. Dhivya, S. Dhivya, S. Rajeev Kumar, M.C. Harish, S. Balamurugan and R. Sathishkumar (2012): Authentication of Herbal Products by DNA Barcoding Based PCR-RFLP Technique. In Parimelazhagan Thangaraj (Ed.) “Herbal Drug Research- Recent Trends and Progress” Published by LAP, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
3. Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan, Ramamoorthy Deepika, Aziz Reshma and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2013): Screening of Common Leafy Vegetables of Tamil Nadu for its Nutraceutical and Antioxidant Properties. In Parimelazhagan Thangaraj (Ed.) “Turning plants into medicines-Novel approaches” Published by NIPA Publishing, India.
4. Rajeev Kumar. S, Dhivya, S and Sathishkumar. R (2014): Plant Antifreeze Proteins: An Overview. In Govil. J.N (Ed.) “Biotechnology: Plant Biotechnology (Vol-2)” Published by Studium Press LLC, USA.
5. S. Dhivya. S, Rajeev Kumar. S and Sathishkumar. R (2014): DNA Barcoding of Indian Medicinal Plants In Govil. J.N (Ed.) “Recent Progress in Medicinal Plants (volume 39) Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering II” Published by Studium Press LLC, USA.
6. Rajeev Kumar. S and Sathishkumar. R. (2014): Gene technology applied for AOX functionality studies. In Arnholdt-Schmitt (Ed.) “Alternative Respiration Pathways in Higher Plants” Published by John Wiley and Sons, USA.
7. Rajeev Kumar Sarma, Varghese Inchakalody, Hema Jagadeesan and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2014) Mechanisms and Engineering Plant Metal Accumulation and Transport. In D. K. Gupta (Ed.) “Heavy Metal Remediation: Transport and Accumulation in Plants” Published by Nova Science Publisher, USA.
8. Ashwini. M and Sathishkumar .R. (2014). Onion (Allium cepa) – Ethnomedicinal and therapeutic properties. Handbook of Medicinal Plants and their Bioactive Compounds, 2014: 27-34 ISBN: 978-81-308-0548-1 Editor: Nidhi Gupta, Research Research Signpost 37/661 (2), Fort P.O. Trivandrum-695 023 Kerala, India.
9. Rajeev Kumar Sarma, Hema Jagadeesan and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2015). Transgenic plants and Antioxidant Defense: Present and Future? In D. K. Gupta, J. S. Palma and F. J. Corpas (Eds.) “Reactive Oxygen Species and Oxidative Damage in Plants under Stress” Published by Springer International Publisher, Switzerland.
10. Dhivya Selvaraj, Rajeev Kumar Sarma, Dhivya Shanmughanandhan, Saravan Mohanasundaram and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2015). Evaluation of DNA Barcodes for the effective Discrimination of Zingiberaceae Species. In Parimelazhagan Thangaraj (Ed.), “Modern Methods in Phytomedicine” Published by Daya Publishing House, India.
11. Kumar SR, Mohanapriya G and R. Sathishkumar (2016). Abiotic Stress Induced Redox Changes and Programmed Cell Death in Plants—A Path to Survival or Death? In: “Redox State as a Central Regulator of Plant-Cell Stress Responses” Published by Springer International Publishers AG, Germany.
12. Kumar SR, Safia and R. Sathishkumar (2017). Small RNAs: Master regulators of epigenetic silencing in plants. ISBN:978-3-319-55519-5, pp 89-106, In: Plant Epigenetic. Published by Springer International Publishers AG, Germany.
13. P Anunandhini, SR Kumar and R Sathishkumar (2017) Factors affecting genetic transformation efficiency in sugarcane. In: Chakravarthi Mohan (Ed.,), “Sugarcane Biotechnology: Challenges and Prospects. Published by Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland. ISBN: 978-3-319-58945-9.
14. SR Kumar, P Anunandhini and R Sathishkumar (2017) Plastome engineering: yesterday, today and tomorrow. In: Chakravarthi Mohan (Ed.,), “Sugarcane Biotechnology: Challenges and Prospects. Published by Springer International Publishing AG, Switzerland. ISBN: 978-3-319-58945-9.
15. Birgit Arnholdt-Schmitt, Gunasekaran Mohanapriya, Ramalingam Sathishkumar, Elisete Santos Macedo, José Hélio Costa (2017). Predicting biomass production from plant robustness and germination efficiency by calorespirometry. In: Prof. Dr. Ashwani Kumar (Ed.), “Biofuels: Greenhouse Gas Mitigation and Global warming Next Generation Biofuels and Role of Biotechnology”. Published by Springer International Publishers AG, Germany. (Accepted)
16. SB Murugan and R Sathishkumar (2017). Chikungunya for an international. In: Nathan Baker (Ed.,), “Vector-born diseases & treatment”. Published by Open access eBooks. (Accepted)
17. V Baskar, R Venkatesh, R. Sathishkumar (2018) Role of Flavonoids in Plant Stress. In: Dr. D. K. Gupata (Ed.,), “Antioxidants and Antioxidant Enzymes in Higher Plants” Published by Springer. pp: 253-268. ISBN: 9783319750880
18. Srinivasan Balamurugan, ShanmugarajBalaMurugan, Inchakalody P. Varghese, AshwiniMalla, Kantilal V. Wakte, SarikaMathure, Altafhusain B. Nadaf, and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2018) Assessment of Aromatic Content and invitro Responses in Traditional Indian Rice Varieties. In: DK Verma, PP Srivastav, AB Nadaf (Eds,) “Rice Science Biotechnological and Molecular Advancements” Published by Apple Academic Press. Part 2. ISBN: 9781771886925.
19. AshwiniMalla and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2018) Health Perspectives of an IsoflavonoidGenistein and its Quantification in Economically Important Plants. In: A Grumezescy and AM Holban (Eds.,) “Role of Materials Science in Food Bioengineering-A Volume in Handbook of Bioengineering, Volume 19” Published by Academic Press. pp: 353-379. ISBN: 9780128114483
20. V Baskar and R Sathishkumar (2018) Reverse Transcription PCR. In: T Yusuf (Ed.,), “Essential Technique for Medical and Life Scientists: A Guide to Contemporary Methods and Current Applications with the Protocols: Part 1” Published by Bentham Science Publishers, UAE. pp: 109-117. ISBN: 9781681087108
21. S BalaMurugan, AshwiniMalla and R Sathishkumar (2018). Cadmium Stress and Toxicity in Plants: An Overview. In: MirzaHasanuzzaman, M.N.V. Prasad, Masayuki Fujita (Eds.,) “Cadmium Toxicity and Tolerance in Plants: From Physiology to Remediation (1stEdition)” published by Academic Press. pp: 1-17. ISBN: 9780128148648
22. Venkidasamy, B., Karthikeyan, M., & Ramalingam, S. (2019). Methods/Protocols for Determination of Oxidative Stress in Crop Plants. Reactive Oxygen, Nitrogen and Sulfur Species in Plants: Production, Metabolism, Signaling and Defense Mechanisms, 421435.
1. Sathishkumar R and Manoharan K (1996). Lipid changes due to growth factor supplements in callus and plasma membrane - enriched fraction of rice cultures. Phytochemistry (UK). Vol. 43, No.6, pp 1771-1174. IF: 2.779
2. Sathishkumar R, ShipraAgrawal and Manoharan K (1997/8). Particle mediated DNA delivery and transient expression of GUS gene in plated cells of rice. Biologia Plantarum (Prague): Vol. 40, No. 2, pp 305-309. IF: 1.665
3. Alisdair R Fernie, Jorg W Reismeier, Annette Martiny, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, LotharWillmitzer and Richard N Trethewey (2000). Consequences of the expression of a bacterial glucokinase, both in combination with and independently of yeast-derived invertase, in Potato tubers. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology (Australia) Special issue Vol.27, No. 8/9, pp 827-833. IF: 2.49
4. Ouyang SW, Zhao KJ, Feng LX, Chye ML, Ram S (2002). BjCHI1 from Brassica junceadisplays both chitinase and agglutination activity. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology (Sheng Wu Gong Cheng XueBao) (China). 18 (5):572-577.
5. CeMun Tang, Mee-Len Chye, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Shi-Wen Ouyang, Kai-Jun Zhao, WimalUbhayasekera and Sherry L. Mowbray (2004). Functional analyses of the Chitin-binding domains and the catalytic domain of Brassica junceachitinase BjCHI1. Plant Molecular Biology (USA). 56(2):285-98. IF: 3.905
6. Mee-Len Chye, Kai-Jun Zhao, Zhu-Mei, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, King-Leung Fung (2005). An agglutinating chitinase with two chitin-binding domains confers fungal protection in transgenic potato. Planta (Germany). 220(5):717-30. IF: 3.239
7. Dinesh A Nagegowda, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Thomas J Bach and Mee-Len Chye (2005). Brassica juncea HMG-CoA synthase 1: localization of mRNA and protein. Planta (Germany). 221(6): 844-56. IF: 3.239
8. Hong-Ye Li, Sathishkumar Ramalingam and Mee Len Chye (2006). Accumulation of recombinant SARS-CoV spike protein in plant cytosol and chloroplasts indicate potential for development of plant-derived oral vaccines. Experimental Biology and Medicine (USA). 231 (8): 1346-52. IF: 2.475
9. Shi Xiao, Wei Gao, Qin-Fang Chen, Sathishkumar Ramalingamand Mee-Len Chye (2008) Overexpression of membrane-associated acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP1 enhances lead tolerance in Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal (UK). 54(1):141-51. IF: 5.468
10. Yuanfang Guan, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Dinesh Nagegowda, Paul W. J. Taylor and Mee-Len Chye (2008). Brassica juncea chitinase BjCHI1 inhibits growth of fungal phytopathogens and agglutinates Gram-negative bacteria. The Journal of Experimental Botany (UK). 59(12): 3475–3484. IF: 5.677
11. Dhivya Selvaraj, Rajeev Kumar Sarma and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2008) Phylogenetic analysis of Chloroplast matK gene from Zingiberaceae for Plant DNA barcoding. Bioinformation 3(1): 24-27.
12. M.C. Harish, S. Rajeev Kumar, R. Sathishkumar (2010) Efficient in vitro Callus induction and regeneration of different tomato cultivars of India. Asian Journal of Biotechnology (Malaysia) 2(3): 178-184.
13. Dhivya Selvaraj, Arul Loganathanand Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2010) Molecular Characterization and Phylogenetic Analysis of BZIP Protein in Plants. Journal of Proteomics and Bioinformatics (USA) 3(7): 230-233.
14. N. Sangeetha, S. Mercy, M. Kavitha, Divya Selvaraj, R.Sathishkumar and D. Ganesh (2010) Morphological variation in the Indian gooseberries (Phyllanthusemblica and Phyllanthusindofischeri) and the chloroplast trnL (UAA) intron as candidate gene for their identification. Plant Genetic Resources (UK) 8(3): 191-197. IF: 0.44
15. Sangilimuthu Alagar Yadava, Lukmanul Hakkim and R. Sathishkumar (2011) Antioxidant activity of Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal by different solvent extraction methods. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 4 (5): 1426-1427.
16. Harish Mani Chandra, Bala Murugan Shanmugaraj, Balamurugan Srinivasan and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2012) Influence of Genotypic Variations on Antioxidant Properties in Different Fractions of Tomato. Journal of Food Science, 77 (11): C1174-C1178. IF: 1.649
17. Sangilimuthu Alagar Yadav, Anitha Jabamalai Raj and R. Sathishkumar (2012). Active Mechanism Against Free Radical using Tragiainvolucrata L. Leaves and Root Extract by In vitro Antioxidant Models. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 5(8):4299-4302.
18. Sangilimuthu Alagar Yadav, Anitha Jabamalai Raj, R. Sathishkumar (2012) In-vitro antioxidant activity of Barlerianoctiflora L. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 2 (2): S716-S722.
19. S. Dhivya, S. Dhivya, S. Rajeev Kumar, S. Ramachandran, Jijo C Joseph and R. Sathishkumar (2012). DNA Barcode ITS1 Effectively Distinguish the Medicinal Plant Boerhavia diffusa from its Adulterants. Journal of Genomics, Proteomic & Bioinformatics, 10 (6): 364-367.
20. S.R. Kumar, S. Anandhan, S. Dhivya, A. Zakwan and R. Sathishkumar (2013) Isolation and characterization of cold inducible genes in carrot by suppression subtractive hybridization. Biologia Plantarum. 57 (1): 97-104. IF: 1.665
21. Bala Murugan Shanmugaraj, Harish Mani Chandra, Balamurugan Srinivasan, Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2013) Cadmium induced Physio-Biochemical and Molecular response in Brassica juncea. International Journal of Phytoremediation.15:3, 206-218. IF: 2.085
22. M. C. Harish, P. Dachinamoorthy, S. Balamurugan, S. BalaMurugan, R. Sathishkumar (2013). Enhancement of α-tocopherol content through transgenic and cell suspension culture systems in tobacco. Acta Physiologia Plantarum, 35:1121-1130. IF: 1.563
23. M.C. Harish, P. Dachinamoorty, S. Balamurgan and R. Sathishkumar (2013) Overexpression of Homogentisate Phytyl transferase (HPT) and Tocopherol Cyclase (TC) Enhances α-Tocopherol Content in Double Transgenic Tobacco. Biologia Plantarum, 57 (2):395-400. IF: 1.665
24. Steven G Newmaster, Subramanyam Ragupathy, Shanmughanandhan Dhivya, Chitilappilly Joseph Jijo, Ramalingam Sathishkumar, Kirit Patel (2013). Genomic valorization of the fine scale classification of small millet landraces in Southern India. Genome, 56 (2): 123-127. IF: 1.356
25. Ashwini.M, Balaganesh.J, S. Balamurugan, S. BalaMurugan, R. Sathishkumar (2013)Antioxidant Activity in in Vivoand in Vitro Cultures of Onion Varieties (Bellary and CO 3). Food and Nutrition Sciences, 4 (9): 918-923.
26. Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan, Aziz Reshma, Ramamoorthy Deepika, Srinivasan Balamurugan, Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2013) Antioxidant capacities of Amaranthus tristis and Alternanthera sessilis: A comparative study. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research: 7 (30): 2230-2235.
27. Kullaiyan Sathiyadash, Thangavelu Muthukumar Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan Ramalingam Sathishkumar, Eswaranpillai Uma, SarahJaison, Perumalsamy Priyadharsini (2013). In vitro asymbiotic seed germination, mycorrhization and seedling development of Acampaepraemorsa (Roxb.) Blatt. & Mc Cann, a common south Indian orchid. Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction: 2(2): 114-118.
28. SB Murugan, R Deepika, A Reshma, R Sathishkumar (2013). Antioxidant perspective of selected medicinal herbs in India: A probable source for natural antioxidants. Journal of Pharmacy Research: 7(4): 271-274.
29. Julian K-C. Ma, Paul Christou, Rachel Chikwamba, Hugh Haydon, Mathew Paul, Merardo Pujol Ferrer, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, ElibioRech, Edward Rybicki, Andres Wigdorowitz, Dai-Chang Yang and Harry Thangaraj (2013). Realising the value of plant molecular pharming to benefit the poor in developing countries and emerging economies. Plant Biotechnology Journal 11(9): 1028-1033. IF: 6.0
30. Steven G Newmaster, Meghan Grguric, Dhivya Shanmughanandhan, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Subramanyam Ragupathy (2013). DNA barcoding detects contamination and substitution in North American herbal products. BMC Medicine 11:222. IF: 8.0
31. Sangilimuthu Alagar Yadav, Anitha Jebamalai Raj, Praveesh BahuleyanVasantha and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2013). Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Rhizome Extract of Gloriosa superba (Linn.) shows Antibacterial Activity. Indo-American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 3(12): 1740-46.
32. Dhivya Selvaraj, Jong-In Park, Mi-Young Chung, Yong-Gu Cho, Sathishkumar Ramalingam and Ill-Sup Nou (2013). Utility of DNA Barcoding for Plant Biodiversity Conservation. Plant Breeding and Biotechnology 1(4): 320-332.
33. Kullaiyan Sathiyadash, Thangavelu Muthukumar, Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan, Ramalingam Sathishkumar, Radha Raman Pandey (2014). In vitro symbiotic seed germination of South Indian endemic orchid Coelogyne nervosa. Mycoscience 55(3): 183-189. IF: 1.165
34. Rajeev Kumar Sarma, Rajamani Kiruba, Srinivasan Balamurugan, Helia G Cardoso, Arnholdt-Schmitt Birgit, Ahmed Zakwan and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2014). Carrot antifreeze protein enhances chilling tolerance in transgenic tomato. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum: 36 (1): 21-27. IF: 1.563
35. Wei-Hong Xie & Cong-Cong Zhu & Nai-Sheng Zhang & Da-Wei Li & Wei-Dong Yang & Jie-Sheng Liu & Ramalingam Sathishkumar & Hong-Ye Li (2014). Construction of Novel Chloroplast Expression Vector and Development of an Efficient Transformation System for the Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Marine Biotechnology Journal: 16(5): 538-546. IF: 3.062
36. Dhivya Selvaraj, Rajeev Kumar Sarma, Dhivya Shanmughanandhan, Ramachandran Srinivasan, Sathishkumar Ramalingam. (2014). Evaluation of DNA barcode candidates for the discrimination of the large plant family Apocynaceae. Plant Systematics and Evolution, 4(301), 1263-1273. IF: 1.361
37. Shanmugaraj BM, Ramalingam SK (2014) Plants as an Alternate System for the Large Scale Production of Recombinant Therapeutic Proteins. Biochemistry and Analytical Biochemistry. doi: 10.4172/2161-1009.1000i10.
38. Bala Murugan Shanmugaraj and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2014) Plant Expression Platform for the Production of Recombinant Pharmaceutical Proteins. Austin Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 1(6): 4-7.
39. Murugan, S.B., Deepika, R., Reshma, A., Ashwini, M., & Sathishkumar, R. (2014). Assessment of free radical scavenging activities of leaves and stem fractions of green leafy vegetables. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 8(45): 1138-1145.
40. Ashwini Malla, Balamurugan Srinivasan, Bala Murugan Shanmugaraj and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2015) Micropropagation and DNA delivery studies in onion cultivars of Bellary, CO3. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology, 18(1): 37- 43.
41. Krishnan Saravana Murali, Srinivasan Sivasubramanian, Savariar Vincent, Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan, Sundaram Dinesh, Palani Gunasekaran, Kaveri Krishnasamy, Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2015) Anti-chikungunya activity of luteolin and apigenin rich fraction from Cynodon dactylon. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, 8(5):352-358. IF: 0.841
42. Alagar Yadav S, Ramalingam S, Jabamalai Raj A, Subban R (2015). Antihistamine from Tragia involucrate L. leaves. Journal of complimentary and Integrative Medicine. 12(3): 217-226.
43. S. Rajeev Kumar, P. Anunanthini and R. Sathishkumar (2015) Epigenetic silencing in transgenic plants. Frontiers in Plant Science, 6:693. IF: 4.495
44. Karpaga Raja Sundari B, Saravanan M, Sathishkumar R (2015). DNA Barcoding: a genomic-based tool for authentication of phytomedicinals and its products. Botanics: Targets and Therapy. 5: 77-8.
45. Ashwini M, S. BalaMurugan, S. Balamurugan, R. Sathishkumar (2016). Advances in Molecular Cloning. Molecular Biology, 50(1):1-6. IF: 0.612
46. Doroteia Campos, Amaia Nogales, Helia G Cardoso, Sarma R Kumar, Tania Nobre, Ramalingam Sathishkumar and Birgit Arnholdt-Schmitt (2016). Stress-Induced Accumulation of DcAOX1 and DcAOX2a Transcripts coincides with critical Time point for Structural Biomass prediction in Carrot Primary Cultures (Daucus carota L.). Frontiers in Genetics. 7:1.
47. Subramanyam Ragupathy, Shanmughanandhan Dhivya, Kirit Patel, Abiran Sritharan, Kathirvelu Sambandan, Hom Gartaula, Ramalingam Sathishkumar, Kamal Khadka, Balasubramanian C. Nirmala, A. Nirmala Kumari, Steven G. Newmaster (2016). DNA record of some traditional small millet landraces in India and Nepal. 3 Biotech, 6(133):1-19. IF: 0.992
48. Shanmugaraj Bala Murugan and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2016). Chikungunya infection: A potential re-emerging global threat. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. 9(9): 933-937. IF: 0.841
49. Sangilimuthu Alagar Yadav, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Anitha Jebamalairaj, Ravi Subban and Karpagavalli Mennakshi Sundaram (2016). Biochemical fingerprint and pharmacological applications of Barleria noctiflora L.f. leaves. Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine. doi: 10.1515/jcim-2015-0106.
50. Dhivya Shanmughanandhan, Steven G Newmaster, Subramanyam Ragupathy, Saravanan Mohanasundaram and Ramalingam Sathishkumar (2016). Estimating Herbal Product Authentication and Adulteration in India using a Vouchered, DNA-based Biological Reference Material Library (BRM). Drug Safety. 39: 1-17. IF: 3.206
51. L. Nal i na, K. Raj amani, A. John Joel, S. Dhivya, C.J. Jij o, S. Ramachandran and R. Sathishkumar (2017). Confirmation of black nightshade species through DNA barcoding. Medicinal Plants. 9 (1), 41-47. Jan
52. G Iyappan, S Hari Priya, K Kadirvelu, J Kingston, N Gopalan, RK Sharma and R Sathishkumar (2017) Rapid Production of Therapeutic Proteins using Plant system. Defence Life Science Journal. 2(2):95-102. 10.14429/dlsj.2.11372 April
53. RC Laha, Surajit De Mandal, Lalhmanghai Ralte, Laldinfeli Ralte, Nachimuthu Senthil Kumar, Guruswami Gurusubramanian, Ramalingam Satishkumar, Raja Mugasimangalam and Nagesh Aswathnarayana Kuravadi (2017) Meta-barcoding in combination with palynological inference is a potent diagnostic marker for honey floral composition. AMB Express.7:132. IF: 1.82 June
54. S Balamurugan, JS Ann, IP Varghese, SB Murugan, MC Harish, SR Kumar and R Sathishkumar (2017) Heterologous expression of Lolium perenne antifreeze protein confers chilling tolerance in tomato. Journal of Integrative Agriculture. (Accepted) IF: 0.724
55. S Sathishkumar, S Balaji, R Venkatesh and R Sathishkumar (2017) Tissue culture studies on four different Indica rice cultivars and Agrobacterium mediated genetic transformation of cultivar ASD16. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology. (Accepted)
56. SH Nile, AS Nile, YS Keum, V Baskar, R Sathishkumar (2017) In-vitro and in planta nematicidal activity of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) leaf extracts. Crop Production 100. 1-7. IF: 1.8. June
57. Dhivya, S., Baskar, V., Kumar, S. R., and Sathishkumar, R. (2018). An immunoinformatics approach to define T cell epitopes from polyketide and non‐ribosomal peptide synthesis proteins of Mycobacterium tuberculosis as potential vaccine candidates. Journal of Molecular Recognition, 31(2), e2685. https://doi.org/10.1002/jmr.2685 IF: 1.919
58. Sathish, S., Venkatesh, R., Safia, N., and Sathishkumar, R. (2018). Studies on growth dynamics of embryogenic cell suspension cultures of commercially important Indica rice cultivars ASD16 and Pusa basmati. 3 Biotech, 8(4), 194. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-018-1213-3. IF: 1.786
59. Rajendran, V., Sivakumar, H. P., Marichamy, I., Sundararajan, S., and Ramalingam, S. (2018). Phytonutrients analysis in ten popular traditional Indian rice landraces (Oryza sativa L.). Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization, 12(4), 2598-2606. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11694-018-9877-2. IF : 1.415
60. Mayakannan, K., Sureka, C. S., Venkatesh, R., Ramalingam, S and Jeevanram, R. K. (2018). Construction of dose response curves up to 6 Gy for micronucleus and dicentric chromosome aberration assay with 6 MV X-ray beam. Radiation Measurements, 115, 60-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radmeas.2018.05.012. IF : 1.435
61. Baskar, V., Nayeem, S., Kuppuraj, S. P., Muthu, T., and Ramalingam, S. (2018). Assessment of the effects of metal oxide nanoparticles on the growth, physiology and metabolic responses in in vitro grown eggplant (Solanum melongena). 3 Biotech, 8(8), 362. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-018-1386-9. IF: 1.786
62. Iyappan, G., Shanmugaraj, B. M., Inchakalody, V., Ma, J. C., and Ramalingam, S. (2018). Potential of plant biologics to tackle the epidemic like situations - Case studies involving viral and bacterial candidates. International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 73, 363. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2018.04.4236 IF: 3.538
63. Sathish, S., Preethy, K. S., Venkatesh, R., and Sathishkumar, R (2018). Rapid enhancement of α-tocopherol content in Nicotiana benthamiana by transient expression of Arabidopsis thaliana Tocopherol cyclase and Homogentisatephytyltransferase genes. 3 Biotech, 8(12), 485. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-018-1496-4. IF: 1.786
64. Venkidasamy, B., Selvaraj, D., and Ramalingam, S. (2019). Genome-wide analysis of purple acid phosphatase (PAP) family proteins in Jatrophacurcas L. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 123, 648-656. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.11.027 IF: 4.784
65. Sivakumar, S., G. Siva, S. Sathish, G. Prem Kumar, M. Vigneswaran, S. Vinoth, T. Senthil Kumar, R. Sathishkumar, and N. Jayabalan (2019), Influence of exogenous polyamines and plant growth regulators on high frequency in vitro mass propagation of Gloriosa superba L. and its colchicine content. Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcab.2019.101030.
66. Saravanan M, Mohanapriya G, RC Laha and R Sathishkumar (2019) DNA Barcoding detects floral origin of Indian honey samples. Genome. https://doi.org/10.1139/gen2018-0058. IF: 1.892
67. Sathish S, Safia N, Sivakumar S, Venkatesh R and Sathishkumar Ramalingam (2019) Optimizing culture conditions for high frequency somatic embryogenesis and plantlet conversion in Daucuscarota L. Biologia. 1-13. IF:0.728
68. P. Anunathini , VM. Manoj, TS. SarathPadmanabhan, S. Dhivya, J. Ashwin Narayan, C. Appunu, and R. Sathishkumar. (2019) In silicocharacterisation and functional validation of chilling tolerant divergence 1 (COLD1) gene in monocots during abiotic stress. Functional Plant Biology. DOI: 10.1071/FP18189. IF: 2.327
69. V.M. Manoj, P Anunandhini, P.C. Swathik, S. Dharshini, J Ashwin Narayan, M. Manickavasagam, R Sathishkumar, G.S. Suresha, G Hemaprabha, B. Ram and C. Appunu. (2019) Comparative analysis of glyoxalase pathway genes in Erianthusarundinaceus and commercial sugarcane hybrid under salinity and drought conditions. BMC Genomics. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12864-018-5349-7. IF: 3.501
70. S. Ragupathy, A. C. Fallar, S. Dhivya, P. Kesanakurti, R. Uma Shaanker, G. Ravikanth, R. Sathishkumar, N. Mathivanan, J. Song, J. Han and S. Newmaster. (2019) Exploring DNA quantity and quality from raw materials to botanical extracts. Heliyon. 5(6):e01935. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e01935.
71. Balamurugan S, Ashwini M and Sathishkumar R (2019). Epidemiology, clinical features and transmission of re-emerging arboviral infection chikungunya. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. 9 (4), 135. doi: 10.4103/2221-1691.256726.
72. Baskar V, Dhivya S, Arti S, Sathishkumar R, Guoyin Kai, Shivraj N. (2019). Indian pulses: A review on nutritional, functional and biochemical properties with future perspectives. Trends in Food Science & Technology. 88: 228-242. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2019.03.012. IF: 8.519
73. SivakumarSubiramani, SathishSundararajan, HariPriyaSivakumar, VenkateshRajendran and R Sathishkumar (2019) Sodium nitroprusside enhances callus induction and shoot regeneration in high value medicinal plant Canscoradiffusa. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 1-11. IF 2.20
1. Girish Mishra, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, M.S.F. Lie Ken Jie and Mee Len Chye (2004). Characterization of a mutant in Arabidopsis ACBP2. In: Proceedings of symposium on 16th International Plant lipid Symposium held in Budapest, Hungary, during June 1-4.
1. N. Muthu Meenakshi, P. Theriappan, R. Sathishkumar, M. Ramesh, K. Manoharan, Aditya K. Gupta and A. Gnanam (1993). In vitro plant regeneration in Arachishypogaea L. and Glycine max L. In: DAE symposium on “Photosynthesis and Molecular Biology” by Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, during March 17-19.
2. K. Manoharan, M. Ramesh, R. Sathishkumar, Aditya K. Gupta and A. Gnanam (1993). Tissue culture studies on Oryzasativa L. for induction of callus, plantlet regeneration and cell suspension cultures. In: DAE symposium on “Photosynthesis and Molecular Biology” by Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, during March 17-19.
3. R. Sathishkumar and K. Manoharan (1995). A cell culture based genetic transformation system for the rice cultivar IR 20 by employing microprojectile bombardment. In: Proceedings of symposium on “Recent Advances in Biotechnological Applications of Plant tissue and Cell culture and XVIII meeting of Plant Tissue Culture Association of India” Published by Oxford - IBH publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, held at Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, India, during June 22-24.
4. Girish Mishra, Sathishkumar Ramalingam, Thirupathi Karuppanapandian, Shipra Agrwal, Venkatraman Jaganathan, Kumariah Manoharan (2004). Induction of plantlet regeneration and embryogenic callus in black gram, Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper cv. Co4. In: Proceedings of symposium on “Biotechnology for better future and XXVIth meeting of Plant Tissue Culture Association of India” published by SAC publications, held in Mangalore, India.
5. K. Kiruba and R. Sathishkumar (2010). Trangenic Tobacco and Tomato with Arabidopsis thaliana FAD7 for Enhancng Cold Tolerance. In Proceedings of DBT Student Research Project Scheme (2009-2010) published by DBT and TNSCST, India.